Saturday, April 28, 2012

Last Child Frustration

Both this guy and myself are very frustrated with each other.   He is so ready for school.   I am so ready for him to be as well.   He is going to places three days a week to be social to play and learn with other kids.    But on the one or two days he is at home he isn't content to just be on his own.   So he pesters me over and over and over again with the same question.   My answer is no.  He asks how long before we pick up the girls.   He gets mad and no matter how much ideas of things I have to keep him busy it isn't good enough.   Even painting.   I know as a mom I should stop everything and just be with him.    But he doesn't want to be with me he wants his friends over.   Yes that helps me be able to do the laundry, clean,  go for the groceries in more peace.    Just some days I don't want to worry about another body,   I just want to do the normal day to day grind with just my family.   It is getting tough,  frustrating,   hair pulling frustrating.   To the point that I want to run away from it all.   I know it is just a faze and I love them dearly but someday can't the normal day to day stuff be done on auto?   Because my brain would really like the quiet right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment